I General provisions
- This cookies policy has been drawn up in order to provide visitors to the Company’s websites with additional information about the technologies used on the websites and about how the Company uses them.
II Information about cookies
- Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded and stored on your computer or another device (e.g., smartphone, tablet) and stored in your web browser during your visit to the website. They may be used to keep track of which pages you visit on the website, to save information you have entered or to remember your preferences, such as your language settings, while browsing the website.
- You can obtain additional information about cookies from the website: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ , including how to control and delete cookies. You can delete all cookies that are on your computer, and most browsers can be set to block the placement of cookies on your computer. However, in that case, you will need to manually adjust the settings every time you visit the Company’s websites, and it is also possible that some functions will not work.
- Cookies are not used to identify you personally.
- Cookie data controller: SIA I.S.D., Reg. No. 40003356850, address: Baldones Street 2, Iecava, Bauska Municipality, LV-3913, phone: +371 67896322, e-mail: Office@isd.lv
IV Types of cookies and their usage
- We use various types of cookies that are placed by default (e.g. “required” cookies), but we ask for your consent for some cookies that are used for analytical and targeting purposes. By giving your consent in the cookie bar that appears when you visit the website, you choose whether to allow the use of certain categories of cookies.
- We use two categories of cookies, but only require user consent for two of them. You may accept both categories of cookies or only one of them. By accepting a cookie category, you consent to all cookies in that category (see the detailed list of cookies below). You can change your preferences and decline cookies at any time.
Required cookies are essential and allow you to access different parts of the website. These cookies are stored on your computer, smartphone, tablet or other device during your visit and browsing of the website or for a certain period of time. They are set in response to your actions that are a deemed to be a service request, such as setting your privacy preferences, signing in, or filling out forms. These cookies are required for the operation of the website, so they cannot be turned off, and therefore the user’s consent for this category of cookies is not requested.
Analytical cookies allow us to count the number of visits and their sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand which pages are the most popular and those which are least used, as well as how visitors navigate our site. If you refuse the use of these cookies, your visit will not be included in our statistics, but at the same time it will not restrict your activities on our website.
V List of cookies used on the site
Required cookies – these cookies ensure the correct functioning of the site, providing its basic functions. The website will not be able to function correctly without these cookies.
|Name||Domain||Cookie type||Purpose||Storage term|
|_consent_given||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||first party cookies*||This cookie helps to remember the user’s set privacy preferences for loading cookies.||7 days|
|_consent_types||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||first party cookies*||This cookie helps to remember the user’s set privacy preferences for loading cookies.||7 days|
|born_cookie_hide||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||first party cookies*||This cookie helps to remember the user’s set privacy preferences for loading cookies.||7 days|
|wp-settings-1||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||first party cookies*||Saves WordPress settings|
|wp-wpml_current_admin_language||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||first party cookies*||Saves user language settings|
|wp-settings-time-1||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||first party cookies*||Saves wordpress settings|
* – First-party cookies are stored on the Company’s website infrastructure. They can be identified by the domain name of our website. On the other hand, third party cookies do not belong to us and the domain names of such websites differ from the domain of our website. You can find out more about third party cookies and third party cookies by visiting the website of the relevant third party. We use verified and reliable third parties, as well as regularly keeping track of the activities of third parties to ensure the proper security of your personal data.
Analytical cookies – with your consent, our website may process Analytical and/or statistical cookies, which are used to help us improve the experience and quality of using the website, and/or social media cookies, which are required in order for you to be able to share content on social networks. You are entitled to object to the use of these cookies by clicking on the “I do not agree” option at any time.
|_ga||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||Third party cookie||“Third party cookie, used by google.com.|
This cookie is used to recognise unique users, giving them a randomly created number as a client identifier. It is included in every page request on the website and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for website analytics reports.”
|_gid||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||Third party cookie||Third party cookie, used by google.com. A unique value is stored and updated for each page visited using Google Analytics.||5 days|
|_gat||isd.lv 2-wheat.com||Third party cookie||Used by google.com. Number used by Google Analytics.||10 min|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||google.com||Third party cookie (advertisement)||Used by Good Ads to create adapted ads||1 year|
|__Secure-1PSIDCC||google.com||Third party cookie (advertisement)||Used by Good Ads to create adapted ads||1 year|
|SAPISID||google.com||Third party cookie||Used by the Google+1 share button, and this is necessary to link the content to your Google 1+ account.||1 year|
|APISID||google.com||Third party cookie||Collates information about video clips played on YouTube||1 year|
|SID||google.com||Third party cookie||Used by the Google+1 share button, and this is necessary to link the content to your Google 1+ account.||1 year|
|SSID||google.com||Third party cookie||Collates information about video clips played on YouTube||1 year|
|SIDCC||google.com||Third party cookie||Security cookie to confirm visitor authenticity, prevent fraudulent use of credentials and protect visitor data from unauthorized access.||3 months|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||google.com||Third party cookie (advertisement)||Profiles the interests of website visitors to deliver relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||1 year|
|HSID||google.com||Third party cookie||Security cookie to confirm visitor authenticity, prevent fraudulent use of credentials and protect visitor data from unauthorized access.||1 year|
|__Secure-1PAPISID||google.com||Third party cookie||Used by Good Ads to create adapted ads||1 year|
|NID||google.com||Third party cookie (advertisement)||Stores visitor preferences and personalizes ads on Google sites based on recent searches and interactions.||6 months|
|1P_JAR||google.com||Third party cookie (advertisement)||Stores visitor preferences and personalizes ads on Google sites based on recent searches and interactions.||1 month|
|CONSENT||google.com||Third party cookie||Stores visitor preferences and personalizes ads.||1 year|
|SOCS||google.com||Third party cookie||Stores visitor preferences and personalizes ads.||1 year|
|AEC||google.com||Third party cookie||These cookies prevent malicious websites from acting on behalf of the user without the user’s knowledge.||6 months|
VI Information about the consent given by a person for the creation of cookies
- When visiting the Company’s websites, a window is displayed to the user with a message that cookies are used on the website. If you click on the “I agree” option, it means that you have agreed to all cookies on the website and you confirm that you are familiar with the information about cookies, the purposes of their use, and cases when information is transferred to third parties.
- In regard to “required” cookies, the user’s consent is not required, because these cookies ensure a complete and continuous display of the content of the www.isd.lv and www.2-wheat.com websites, so that you can sign in to the website and receive an appropriate digital browsing and online usage experience.
VII Policy changes